I know you’re probably sick of these buzzwords, but there really is something about HTML5 and CSS3. They allow much nicer, semantically logical websites.
Top HTML5 features:
- New Elements/ New Attributes
- Full CSS3 Support
- Multimedia support. Both Video and Audio!
- 2D/3D Graphics
- New input types – for example: email. With validation! With regexp!
- Custom data attributes
- In-place editable content
- Local storage
- Local SQL Database
- Semantic tags like header, footer, aside, section, article, etc
- Web Applications
Top CSS3 features:
- font-face – downloadable custom fonts!
- RGBA colors – so you can also specify the transparency in one step
- border-radius – for rounded borders
- box-shadow and text-shadow
- multiple backgrounds
- transform – rotate, skew, scale and generic matrix-based transformation
- transition – nice change effect for elements
More visit:HTML 5 for http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_intro.asp CSS 3 for http://www.w3schools.com/css3/default.asp